Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Oily Scalp Treatment Testimonial

 
scan picture of oily scalp
by Ms. Malar


My name is Malar D/O D.  I suffered hair loss after the birth of my 1st child(15 years ago).  Subsequently after the birth of my 3rd child, my hair fall condition became worse.  Due to stress at work, working late at nights as well as looking after my 3 children.  This constant hair loss resulted in me having only half of the hair I used to have.  Also, my hair was very oily and flat.  Needing to salvage my hiar, I went to one of the many hair care centres in Singapore.  Sad to say, despite paying so much money to them, they did not solve my hair problem at all.  Nonetheless, I refused to give up.  I tried different kinds of tonics and hair care products of the shelf.  However these trials not only did not help but made my condition much worse than before.


I was determined to get my hair back as I had very little hair left. There were so many obvious spots on my scalp and can be seen that I have an oily scalp. You see Indians like woman to have lustrous hair. So I had to look good for my husband! In desperation, I search online and typed keywords like "best and fast hair treatments in Singapore" LaoFoYe Hair Care Centre was first on the list above all other hair care centres in Singapore. I clicked on LaoFoYe and was brought to their website where I was introduced to the ancient formulas and methods to stop hair loss and strengthens existing hair and induce hair growth.


Also, their website was very illustrative and explanatory as well as all photos seemed genuine, I was still a little skeptical as I have already been disappointed once. I went around consulting friends and was suprised to received good reviews. My family also agreed that I should give Chinese traditional methods a try in solving my hiar problems.  I started receiving treatments at LaoFoYe Hair Care Centre on the 2nd of October 2009. At first, their lady boss adn their staff were very careful in treating me as I had so little hair left. They took great pains to was my hair gently. When they blew dry my hair, they were also careful not to pull out the weak hair. After 10 treatments (2 weeks and 6 days) I noticed some changes:

1. I had only ver little hair loss (which I think should be normal)
2. There is an increase of the volume of my hair. They explained that it is because my 
    hair is now healthier due to the nutrients received during treatment.
3. Computer scans showed tremendous improvements to my oily scalp.
4. Balding spots are not so visible.
5. There are signs of open pores and baby hair! Applying their hair essence at night
    strengthen and encourage hair growth is so very convenient for my life style.

before and after treatment of oily scalp
before and after the treatment of Ms. Malar's oily scalp

Having a very busy work schedule(sometimes having work overtime) and a mother of 3 children leave me very little time for myself. I simply leave the essence on overnight. It really worked wonders(while I sleep) I specifically endorse their 100% herbal essence which is the greatest help to my hair. The hairstylist I normally go to, complimented on the improvement in quality and quantity of my hair. He said now he doesn't have such a headached trying to fashion my hair. I am continuing treatments there for more hair growth. I hightly recommend LaoFoYe Hair Care Centre to everyone I know. I pen this Testimonial to confirm that LaoFoYe has helped me with my hair problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment