Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Alopecia Areata Successful Story

 

by: Mrs. Ellen Loh

Since mid of year 2012, my daughter's hair has dropped day by day from the top of her head like mysterious crop circles.

I started from small spot. We went to a lot of hair care centre. But no result. Day by day it got worse and worse. My daughter was complaining to me because I couldn't find right hair care centre that can solve her hair problem. Until she cried so hard and said that she don't want to go to school anymore, that time I was so upset because I can't help her.

Day by day we search and try. We wasted a lot of money and time. Finally, God bless us. We found LaoFoYe Hair Care Centre by introduction of my friend's friend. He had same experience. His daughter was recovered within a year now, nobody can say that she had hair problem before.

So I went to LaoFoYe Hair Care Centre quickly with no doubts, without thinking anymore about the money and I don't want to waste the time. We are very lucky to found LaoFoYe and able to let them cure my daughter's hair problem.

LaoFoYe's hair consultant told me that my daughter's hair problem is Alopecia Areata and that they have treated a lot of customers successfully with this condition. I told them that what ever it is I don't want to know, I only want to see is my daughter's hair to regrow.

Now after 3 months I saw the results. The pictures are approved, her hair is growing quickly, the forehead is almost full. She no more say, she don't want to go to school.

Thanks to LaoFoYe. You are a savior.



I almost forgot. My daughter is 13 years old. Going to join Secondary School this year 2013. She is happy on what she have now. She is going under treatment at LaoFoYe every Saturday.


P.S. The photos given by LaoFoYe Hair Care Centre are approved.

No comments:

Post a Comment