Monday, December 14, 2015

Hair Growth Treatment Testimonial – Mr. Ong

Mr. Ong started his Hair Growth and Detox Treatment with Lao Fo Ye since 06 June 2015.

Witness the results happening. You can come down to Lao Fo Ye too, if you suffer from the same problem as Mr. Ong.

comparephoto1

"As a writer, my working hours are irregular. Thus, my sleep pattern is disturbed and I tend to consume unhealthy food like cup noodles and potato chips to survive the nights. I sleep in the afternoons and wake up around night time again when I am rushing for my deadline. Thus, my hair starts thinning.  I panicked. My beautiful head of hair is gone! Luckily, a friend introduced Lao Fo Ye to me. As I was desperate, I decided to give Lao Fo Ye a try."

comparephoto2

"Within a short period of 4 months, Lao Fo Ye restored my hair. Thank you Lao Fo Ye, you have allowed me to regain my confidence."

IF you want to know how Lao Fo Ye's Hair Growth treatment can help you, visit our website or take a look at Mr. Than's testimonial to find out more.

If you have hair problems similar to Mr. Ong, call us now at 6 3838 333 or book an appointment with us! We are located at the Bencoolen (Opposite OG Albert), Bugis.

No comments:

Post a Comment